BitePRO® Bite Resistant Arm Guards - Version 4 (Added Protection)
As per Version 4, these arm guards have a layer of high compression deflecting foam ‘sandwiched’ in between our BitePRO® fabric and the outer Polyester liner. This is to prevent severe bruising and further reduce the risk of bite injuries to the full arm.
Please note we also have arm guards with additional protection covering the forearms only: V1 Arm Guards with Additional Protection
Please also read our CEO's blog, titled: "What Are Challenging Behaviour Injuries?"
BitePRO® Bite Resistant Arm Guards - Version 4 (Added Protection) - Features & Benefits
- Sold as one unit
- Overtly worn
- Excellent cut and bite resistance
- Worn tight around the forearm
- Thumbhole for improved fit
- Quick and easy to put on
- Highly breathable inner lining
- Durable and water repellent outer material
- Thumb-loops to keep sleeves in perfect position even when arms are fully stretched or during high level of activity
- 100% Latex free
- Additional protection to prevent severe bruising and blunt forced trauma
Who Is This Product Suitable For?
Professionals working within these sectors:
- Mental Health Care
- Special Needs
- Special Education
- Challenging Behaviour
- Learning Disabilities
Please contact us for further information.