What are the delivery times?
- We aim to hold stock of all items and dispatch from our UK office within 4 working days of receiving your order. UK Mainland orders are shipped via a tracked next day service. International orders can take 4-10 days to arrive with our express courier. Tracking details are issued for all orders as they are dispatched. If products are out of stock, or for quantities of 50+ items, delivery may take longer but our team will contact you with details.
Are the arm guards sold in pairs?
What are your most sold or most popular products?
Can BitePRO® Arm Guards extend to the shoulder?
- Only our 'Full Arm' Arm Guards offer bite protection up to the shoulder area.
Do BitePRO® Arm Guards protect from bruising?
- Our added protection products are specifically designed for this purpose. The 'Version 4' Arm Guards with added protection and 'Version 1' Arm Guards with additional protection reduce the pain, bruising and blunt force trauma associated with challenging behaviour injuries.
Do BitePRO® Bite Resistant Arm Guards contain Latex?
- No! All garments are 100% free of Latex!
Can BitePRO® Arm Guards be seen under clothes?
- Only our 'Version 2' Arm Guards can be classed as concealable/covertly worn arm guards. All other arm guard models are designed to be worn overtly.
What is the difference between the 'Version 1' & 'Version 2' Arm Guards?
- Our 'Version 2' Arm Guards are covertly worn and offer a slightly lower level of bite resistance. Our 'version 1' Arm Guards (our most successful model) offer a slightly higher level of bite resistance and also feature a black Cordura® fabric which is extremely durable and abrasion resistant. It also can we wiped easily in case you come in contact with any body fluids.
What is your 'returns policy'?
- Please read our terms & conditions.
Can the garment be washed?
- Yes, at 40°C.
What colours do they come in?
- Version 1, Version 1 with added protection and Version 4 Arm Guards are available in Black. All other products are only available in the original colour, as shown in the product image.
How can I ensure the correct fitting?
- All of our specification sheets come with fitting/size advice on them.
Are they comfortable to wear?
- Yes, they are specifically designed to be comfortable when worm for long periods of time.
Do they protect the hand as well?
- Our Cut-Tex® PRO lined gloves offer bite protection to the hand. We also have several products with thumbholes which offer upper hand protection. Contact the team for details.
Why are they so expensive?
- All garments are made out of a high technology fabric called Cut-Tex® PRO, one of the world's strongest cut, tear, abrasion and bite resistant fabrics.
Can we have a free sample?
- Unfortunately we do not offer such a service. We are convinced you will like our product and it will help you protect your staff. In case you are unhappy with our products please return within 14 days and we will offer you a full refund.
Do your products protect against animal bites?
- Our products are specifically designed to offer protection from human bites, scratching and pinching. Our products are not suitable for use with animals.